Workshops for Algonquin Women
Workshop: Work-Life Integration – A blended approach
Thursday, March 23rd from 6:30 pm EST – 7:30 pm EST
The ODEY project is hosting Lynn Hunter-Murphy for a final workshop on work-life integration.
Your work and life are made up of many activities that support the outcomes you want and need to achieve. When work or life becomes overwhelming, outcomes may suffer for both. In this 1-hour workshop, we will look at an integrated, six-step approach to blending your work and life that is grounded in values and needs.
- Identify the significant sources of work-life conflicts.
- Exam what defines personal fulfillment.
- Identify strategies to have a better work-life blend.
- Develop and complete a work-life plan.
- Determining Your Core Values – Values Audit Worksheet
- Understanding Needs – Yours, Your Families, Your Business
- Life as Categories – Personal, Business & Self – Time Audit Worksheet & People Audit Worksheet
- Giving up Perfection & Learning to say “No.”
- Setting Goals
- Communicate, Negotiate, Refine – How to involve others to support your Work Life Blend approach
Register Now via ZOOM.
When: March 23, 2023 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Open to all Algonquin Women.
Meet Your Workshop Facilitator: Lynn Hunter-Murphy
Lynn has been expertly supporting International, National and Regional companies in achieving their business goals for over 20 years. A reliable and effective leader, Lynn brings a value and vision-driven approach to the planning and implementation of business solutions.
Lynn’s experience, passion and expertise allow her to recognize effective methods for measuring employee performance, assessing the needs of her client, designing training to meet the aforementioned needs, implementing said training, evaluating the results and fostering a culture of learning and productivity on every level of an organization.
Providing skilled and holistic coaching, Lynn facilitates training for the following areas:
- Business & Executive Coaching
- Sales Strategies & Tactics
- Customer Service Systems
- 360/Psychometric Assessments
- Organizational Design & Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Cultural Change Management • Full Training/Coaching Lifecycle
- Performance Consultation and Management
- Training & Curriculum/Content Development
- High-Preforming Leadership Development
- Corporate Talent Management
- Board Training & Development
With a strong ability to build lasting relationships, you can trust Lynn to help adult learners develop and achieve goals that will increase their engagement and success professionally.
- Adult Learning & Development Certificate, The University of Toronto, OISE
- Master Certified Training Facilitator, Achieve Global
- Certificate in Performance Management, Cornell University
- Behavioral Competency Master Certified, HAY Consulting
- Change Management Certification, Prosci
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Villanova University
- Financial Literacy Certified Trainer, CCU
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate, Coursera